ad

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

How to Avoid Suffering from Blogging Fatigue and Writer's Block

Thanks for the post! I found the last tip to be the most effective for me! I used to always try and combat writer’s block by cooping myself up in my office at Dish and pushing myself to keep writing. After trying your suggestion, I now find it way more effective to take a break and let my mind breathe! Most of the time, I don’t have a lot of time to wander too far, so I opt to take a mental vacation by distracting myself with a good movie or show. If I’m not the house, I will use the Dish Remote Access app, which joins my iPad to my home TV through the sling adapter, to pull up an episode of something engaging. By the time the show is finished, my mind feels refreshed and ready to tackle my work. I just thought you should know how helpful this was for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment