ad

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Save 90% on Razor Blades

About two months ago, a buddy of mine sent me a link to the following video…and after watching the first minute… I was rolling my eyes, thinking that this was a joke. But my buddy said that he had been using the same razor blade for over three months.

So…. I gave it a shot.

src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5ADaRIqy0Dc" frameborder="0" width="450" height="337">

  • 2 months later…and I am still using the same razor blade…without ANY nicks or scratches. We’re talking shaves as smooth as a baby’s butt.

What About The Money?

I used to replace razor blades every week  – that means 52 blades a year.

After 2 months on the same blade, I am averaging 6 blades per year…which means I am buying 88.5% less razor blades per year. If I manage to go 3 months on this blade, I will be using 4 blades per year and buying 92% less razor blades per year.

And for the frugal Scottish part of my DNA, that’s pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment